Thursday, February 23, 2012

things that look good with aqua= EVERYTHING

I've decided to make sure I don't run out of post topics by starting a few series posts. What better place to start than with some very versatile color combinations? 
In my world turquoise always works. It fits every pallet and mood and is just always the right answer when looking for an accent or a little pop of happiness. I love it with a little bit of bright pink lately; this sea foam and fuchsia/pink are pretty happy together,no?

examples are as follows:


Schuyler Samperton






not so keen on the couch but the wall paper and windows are pretty lovely





via



some other interpretations if you will:

gold is nice with these pretty hues




oh, Nicki
i can't decide if i love this or if it's ridiculous

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Wow. Love those rooms. And I'm not even a pink person.