Thursday, March 8, 2012

findings on the world wide web

While scouring the web for the perfect pair of tall, inexpensive rain boots I found myself a bit distracted.
I'm a little skint, but if anyone out there is looking for a pick me up for their abode 
I think there are some winners among this bunch. 
 
Take a gander if you will.
 
 
poufs only $89


a lovely kilim for spring/summer for $179 


vintage Turkish kilim for only $245

 
$11.54 for this little leafy girl, sweetgreen deal!


four vintage tulip knock-offs for only $600,not shabby


Vintage Hans Wegner chair-looks legit to me
for $149??
actually, back up guys-this one's mine!


got $20 to spend on your place?
then you've got this guy!he adds loads of character,no?


and the ever elusive "X" base bench
this one's not bad at all at $177

 
 
I think I've caved.
If I can't have furniture I'm having my tall green hunter wellies.
I will be ready for April's showers!

No comments: