Wednesday, February 22, 2012

purple with the fur :: has anyone seen this lamp?

I've kind of been into shopping for table lamps lately.
I don't have many and would love to find a pair for my living room to help welcome my wing back home (hopefully soon). 
There's this one lamp I keep remembering but have never been able to find a vendor for.
I was hoping maybe someone could help a girl out??
Her name's "purple with the fur". If anyone knows where to buy this lamp please lemme know!
I'm not even sure I'm as taken with it as I was when I saw it first a few months ago on Furbish's blog,
but I think this lavender color is surprisingly versatile aaand it's made of F.U.R., people??!

Anyway
the current contenders are...
Robert Abbey Delta lamp
(Furbish has it in lavender which will most likely be what I go with)
Orbit by Nate Berkus for HSN??
 Truffalt Lamp by Kenneth Winsgard; 
I like the taller ones but I'd have to change the shade, it's just a little 
too much white for my place.

My money's on the Delta lamp for best choice of color, price and ready availability
but we'll see what i end up with...

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Never seen but I bet you could DIY it.

Emily Kathryn Winship{either/Or} said...

True, I hadn't thought of that.It shouldn't be too difficult either