Thursday, January 26, 2012

Old English Library and a lil Bit 'a Alchemy

I have this streak of appreciation for a little bit of "goth drama" in a room.

I think I normally love bright/boho moods
but I have to say, there's something intriguing about a rainy day
spent in an 18th century English drawing room.

Since it's rainy out and I just finished another terrarium, you wont mind if I indulge for a moment
my new botanical curiosity-he lives in the bathroom-
his name shall be called Randall.


 This is where I could belong today,
minus the paper mache dog.


 With this by my side

Sitting here

in this

  


sipping some lovely english breakfast tea
in this



maybe with a little bit of pretty on the walls 
and general surroundings,like so:


 I'll be wearing this
and some of these foxy ladies

sweater j.crew , loafers By Paige

I think I've been inspired to go cuddle up with my kittehs and read

xo,later







No comments: